Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014, Neil Williams wrote:

> > (I did not have the chance to Second the GR proposal
> > because I was not even aware that there *was* one.)
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/
>
> Same procedure as previous calls for GR: debian-vote mailing list. If

Yeah, surprise, I don’t read every list. I haven’t been
that long with Debian to know about previous votes, except
DPL elections. I’m subscribed to about the bare minimum,
and only occasionally look into others. And d-vote wasn’t
mentioned in the “welcome” eMail either.

OK, I probably should have done more research myself.
But for that, I would still have needed to know that
I should do that.

Meh, anyway.

bye,
//mirabilos