Re: bugreports to systemd are getting rejected

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Also, is there a situation where posts would be discarded or bounced
> instead of rejected? Because one post of mine to one of the debian MLs
> also disappeared without a trace, and I got no DSN back.

If we determine a message is spam after accepting it, we discard it. To
do otherwise would result in back scatter.

Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org or owner@bugs.debian.org if you
suspect a message was discarded in error with the Message-Id, relevant
logs, time the message was sent, etc.

Q: What Can a Thoughtful Man Hope for Mankind on Earth, Given the
Experience of the Past Million Years?
A: Nothing.
 -- Bokonon _The Fourteenth Book of Bokonon_ (Vonnegut _Cats Cradle_)