Re: bugreports to systemd are getting rejected

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> That rule isn't very clever I suppose. It's in the description of a
> service I use and I wrote myself, that manages presence of devices on
> the local area network.
>
> I've sent the full email with the attachments to David L. Craig. I'm afraid
> they might be rejected here as well if I were to submit them here.

Yep; we use the same rules on all Debian mailing lists, unfortunately.

I've talked to DSA, and hopefully we'll have this particular rule
ignored as a false positive once someone has a chance to futz with
the clamav configuration on lists.debian.org and bugs.debian.org.

-tommorow is our permanent address
and there they'll scarcely find us(if they do,
we'll move away still further:into now
 -- e.e. cummings "XXXIX" _1 x 1_