Re: bugreports to systemd are getting rejected

Adding owner@bugs.d.o, which is the correct place to report this problem.

Salvo Tomaselli <salvo.g.tomaselli@gmail.com> writes:

> this is getting embarrassing. Sorry for the noise but every time I try to
> report a bug to systemd, I am getting a failure of delivery. This only
> happens with systemd, I can report bugs to other packages just fine.

systemd by default includes a bunch of debugging information about the
exact state of systemd on your system.  Your messages are being rejected
because they're triggering a virus filter:

> The error that the other server returned was:
> 550 malware detected: Sanesecurity.Junk.3451.UNOFFICIAL: message rejected

I suspect some text pattern in a systemd data dump is hitting a false
positive in that virus pattern.