Re: removable devices

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 05:03:50PM +0200, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use KDE on Sid.
>
> Lately (but I can't pinpoint the exact moment), plugging an USB drive
> has stopped generating any reaction and I need to mount manually.

You need to grab udisks2 2.1.3-1 from snapshot.debian.org, any later version
doesn't work.  This includes the current version that's slated for jessie.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple