Re: new cowbuilder tool: make local package cache available

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:

> I think I did the same with some settings in pbuilder.

I see nothing there that actually generates a Packages file.

> ## For details, see: http://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks

This also indicates you need a “D” hook script to do that.
I just wrote one, which requires less local configuration,
and avoids pulling the local packages into builds that do
not need them by adding the sources.list line late.

But sure, use either. I just felt like sharing.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant