Installing debian-security-support by default

Hi,
during the last security team meeting we decided that starting
with jessie debian-security-support should be installed by default
on all systems (both freshly installed and upgraded) to have a
reliable notification channel in case security supports needs to
be ended prior to the lifetime of the general support timeframe.

People should be able to opt out if they don't care (e.g. in a
locked-down environment where security doesn't matter).

We were thinking of having a Recommends: on debian-security-support
in a central package.

Does anyone have a better suggestion? Also, which package should
recommend debian-security-support?

Cheers,
        Moritz