Re: Trimming priority:standard

Le 12/09/2014 16:37, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2014, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
>
>> No, it's not. The actual definition is very vague and does not refer to
>
> Oh, my bad. I confused this with priority:important then.
>
> So we should probably *raise* the priority of things like
> bc, ed, etc. to "important".

That, or change Policy to reflect current expectations. Perhaps those
priorities don't make that much sense nowadays.

Debian has really become the Universal OS by know, tasks are better
suited to represent what is considered "important", "standard" or
"optional" in different fields of endeavor.

Kind regards.