Re: upgrades must not change the installed init system [was: Re: Cinnamon environment now available in testing]

For the heck of it, I will add that if in my job I pushed out crap like
Network Manager and Pulseaudio at the time of introduction as 'the
saviour of the Linux desktop' as a production release I would have fired
long ago.

Regards,

Daniel