Re: Cinnamon environment now available in testing

Am 06.09.2014 01:01, schrieb Steve Langasek:
> Michael, is it clear to you why this change is needed, and can you
> un-wontfix this bug please, to list systemd-shim as the first ORed
> dependency as I've asked previously?

Steve, as long as bugs like [1] are not fixed in systemd-shim, I'm not
going to make it the first alternative. Installing a half-broken logind
whould be a disservice to our users.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=756076
universe are pointed away from Earth?