Re: Help request: intel-microcode and old Intel processors

On Tue, 26 Aug 2014, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

> If you happen to run Debian or Ubuntu on a computer with an old Intel
> processor (Pentium M, Celeron M, Pentium 4 Mobile, Mobile Celeron, Pentium

I’ve got an IBM X40. I can boot Grml off a USB stick, dist-upgrade
and run these commands, if that helps. (Maybe next time I’ll
reinstall, which is pending anyway, I’ll make space for a small
Debian partition.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)