Re: Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

Le mardi 12 août 2014 à 12:26 -0400, Joey Hess a écrit :
> Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Do you intend to review (or are you reviewing) the decision taken in
> > July 2012 [1] ?  If so, is this discussion here on -devel useful ?  If
> > it is useful, what questions should we be focusing on ?
>
> See my 1st message to this thread.
>
> Can't say I've found most of the thread useful.

I’d like the thread to be useful, and for that goal it would be much
appreciated if the d-i team could you tell us what the relevant criteria
are and what people need to work on.

→ Is the installation CD size still relevant?
→ What is the target audience of Debian-installer for the default image?
→ What is the required level of accessibility?
→ Will you configure different defaults for different architectures?

Thanks for your input.
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :