Re: [FFmpeg-devel] Reintroducing FFmpeg to Debian

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:45:37 +0200
Attila Kinali <attila@kinali.ch> wrote:

> I think you are confusing a few things. Sam was, as far as i know,
> never active in FFmpeg. He was (and i think still is) a big figure
> in VLC development.

I was only speaking of him as maintainer of the ffmpeg packages in
debian.  I had correspondence with him in this capacity.  I have no
knowledge of his upstream involvement in any projects or lack thereof.

I mentioned it more as a random aside to debian-devel than as a
response to any part of your email.

As things now seem to be getting a bit heated, I'm going to remove
myself from this discussion entirely.