bzip2 and multiarch transition

Hi,

(Please CC me when answering)

I've just uploaded a new bzip2 revision and I think I need to revert a
change. bzip2 used to build cross architecture lib{32,64}bz2* packages,
but multiarch has obsoleted them. To stop building those packages (and
close #736815), and to look for a smooth transition, I added
conflicts/replace/provides control fields in the -1.0 and -dev packages.
But I realized that those fields were wrong, at least useless (I also
found [1]). So, to be sure, should I just drop the old lib{32,64}bz2*,
without any transition mechanism? (no other package  depends on them
now.)

Regards,

Santiago

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/03/msg00762.html