Re: systemd now appears to be only possible init system in testing

On 07/23/2014 04:42 PM, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2014-07-23, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
>> On 2014-07-23, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
>> and you doesn't again say "Let's have
>> someone run over specific developers with a bus", then the CoC is good.
>
> Dear Thomas
>
> I sincerely apologize for the above line. Somehow my internal memory
> mixed up one T... G... with another.

LOL ! I'm not that person you're referring to indeed (if we're thinking
about the same one). I hope my style is a bit less aggressive than this.

I've been trying hard to make my posts more readable over the last
years, I hope it shows. And if it doesn't, please let me know privately
why so I can correct myself, as mistakes can always happen.

Thomas