Re: systemd now appears to be only possible init system in testing

Le Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:08:04AM +0100, Julian Gilbey a écrit :

> Anyway, I would still love to know how to write a systemd script which
> pauses to accept input from the keyboard before continuing.

Hi Julian,

I suggest to ask this question on pkg-systemd-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
or even on systemd-devel@lists.freedesktop.org.  Pepole there are supportive and
may be able to help you to find the way to boot your encrypted filesystem while
using systemd.

On debian-devel unfortunately, there are too many people who will actively
repel any attempt of solving your problem (a few pepole are enough to destroy
the productivity of a mailing list).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy