Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now (was: Re: Pinning vs. conflicting)

Hi,

Alexander Pushkin:
> It's core developers

*Its.

I think we can do without (quite unfounded, IMHO) insinuations that
systemd is somehow infected with an NSA-sponsored backdoor or two,
thank you very much.

> Please respect our decision to stay away from systemd and still be Debian users. If possible, please, don't resist changes that make our lives easier.

*Sigh*.

The problem is not that anybody resists such changes.
The problem is that some people bitch endlessly abut how evil systemd is
_instead_of_ producing software (not just patches) to replace what systemd
offers.

> For thou art so possessed with murderous hate,

Three words do come to mind … which I'll not write down here,
in order not to escalate this discussion.

You may mail me your guesses privately. ;-)

--
-- Matthias Urlichs