Re: How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?

>> gentle persuasion [...] is more in line with point 4 of the Debian
>> Social Contract than [...] bullying?

> May I suggest that you treat others the way you want to be treated?

I am not a Debian Developer.  I am not bound by the Social Contract.

Are we to expect a higher standard of behaviour from a Debian Developer
than from a random user who is pissed off because his system has just been
broken?  Or is being a Debian Developer power without responsibility, as
some of your esteemed colleagues appear to believe?

> The suggestion to just add conflicts is also not quite helpful.

I'm not sure I'm following.  There was no reason whatsoever to install
systemd on my system, yet it got installed and broke the ACPI scripts.  To
my untrained eyes, it looks like a conflict is missing somewhere.

-- Juliusz