Re: How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?

On Tue, July 1, 2014 15:25, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>   2. Could some kind soul explain to the systemd maintainers that gentle
>      persuasion, while not always the most efficient way to take over the
>      world, is more in line with point 4 of the Debian Social Contract
>      than alternative approaches such as bullying?

May I suggest that you treat others the way you want to be treated? When
you chose to use words like "steathily", with have a strong connotation of
bad faith, you do not start a constructive bug fixing process. The
suggestion to just add conflicts is also not quite helpful.

The responses from the systemd maintainers are indeed on the terse side,
but I can imagine that your style of bug reporting does not invite our
volunteers to spend more time on it.

Cheers,
Thijs