Re: Using docker for Debian packaging work ?

 ❦ 27 juin 2014 11:37 -0430, Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth <luis@huntingbears.com.ve> :

> I've been poking around with docker a little bit. I've done some
> "truncated" (50MB image without docs, locales or caches) images of
> Wheezy to experiment on some of my projects. Feel free to use them.
>
> amd64 image:
> https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/luisalejandro/debian-i386/
>
> i386 image:
> https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/luisalejandro/debian-amd64/
>
> source script:
> https://github.com/LuisAlejandro/tribus/blob/development/tribus/data/scripts/debian-base-image.sh

You seem to handle things better than the scripts provided in
Docker. Maybe you should contribute your modifications?
--
die_if_kernel("Whee... Hello Mr. Penguin", current->tss.kregs);
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c