Re: Using docker for Debian packaging work ?

I've been poking around with docker a little bit. I've done some
"truncated" (50MB image without docs, locales or caches) images of
Wheezy to experiment on some of my projects. Feel free to use them.

amd64 image:
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/luisalejandro/debian-i386/

i386 image:
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/luisalejandro/debian-amd64/