Re: Using docker for Debian packaging work ?

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone poked more on using docker with
*-buildpackage flavors?

in my case I would not be as much interested in the efficient layering
of the pre-deployed build images rather a straightforward use of
base system docker images similarly to how pbuilder
(tarballs)/cowbuilder (cow chroots) do, just also with efficient
apt-caching (builtin or via e.g. approx) + monitoring setup of the
firewall which would log/alarm me if package attempts to get any
connection outside of allowed hosts (APT servers) and monitoring of file
system changes outside of the /tmp (after all build-depends got
installed).

Would be thankful to hear any ideas/pointers to existing setups.

Cheers!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org