Re: Where / what is the repo for netkit-telnetd source packages?

+++ Paul Wise [2014-06-08 11:06 +0800]:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 6:59 AM, Pedro DeKeratry wrote:
>
> > Anyway, I can't seem to find where to clone from. help?
>
> Normally one would clone from and send patches to upstream but this
> doesn't appear to have an active upstream and there doesn't appear to
> be an upstream repository. Also the telnet protocol isn't exactly
> secure. Both of these issues lead me to suggest you should drop
> netkit-telnetd and run away as fast as you can.

telnet is still very useful for various things. And packages don't
_have_ to have vcs repositories - they can just have good
old-fashioned tarballs/releases and still be real projects.

We have plenty of tools for making and sending patches which work
without the need for a cloned vcs.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/