Re: Where / what is the repo for netkit-telnetd source packages?

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 6:59 AM, Pedro DeKeratry wrote:

> Anyway, I can't seem to find where to clone from. help?

Normally one would clone from and send patches to upstream but this
doesn't appear to have an active upstream and there doesn't appear to
be an upstream repository. Also the telnet protocol isn't exactly
secure. Both of these issues lead me to suggest you should drop
netkit-telnetd and run away as fast as you can.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise