Possible kernel modules missmatch in netboot.tar.gz for debian testing

Hello

For the last few days i have problem with installation of the debian testing with netboot method.
When attempting to download Packages file the installator shows error message that modules in the installer do not match with version in Packages file. I already had submited bug report in the debian-installer packade. Bug tracking number is 749991. Last available version of netboot.tar.gz is the oldest available version. I suspect two possible causes of this bug. First one is build enviroment version missmatch or some error in mirror of debian testing.

Thank You

Have A Nice Day

Ewew