Re: systemd-fsck?

>   From: Guido =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=FCnther?= <agx@sigxcpu.org>

>GTK+3 supports themes

GTK/GNOME people have stated numerous times that they do not want them.

>. This
>> is a perfectly fine job for a derivate or Pure Blend: to provide a
>> polished system that serves one use case well.
>
>Proper integration certainly belongs into Debian or did we become a
>supermarket:

Proper integration of components: yes. That is the _job_ of a distro.

Integration of some components at the cost of disabling the freedom
of users to choose a different free component that also does the job,
and at the cost of removing some users' use cases: no. That is not
the job of a "Univeral OS". So-called Enterprise distributions can
do that, sure. Downstreams and pure blends, too. But not Debian.

bye,
//mirabilos