Re: systemd-fsck?

El Sun, 11 de May 2014 a las 1:49 PM, Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> escribió:
Am 11.05.2014 19:37, schrieb Helmut Grohne:
I trust you to be technically right on this. Still the number of packages getting this wrong is stunning[1]. Therefore I'd argue that
[1] http://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=su+-c+path%3Adebian%2F+path%3Ainit
If I counted correctly, there are 5 packages using su in their init script, dirmngr being one of them. Considering that we have ~1200 SysV init scripts in Debian, I don't consider this number stunning at all. And yes, we should fix those init scripts.

I do not believe that list is at all comprehensive. One example would be the init script for the package "rotter".

Best regards,
--
Cameron Norman