Re: How to go back to sysvinit (was: Re: systemd-fsck?)

On Fri, 09 May 2014 13:09:24 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt
<ansgar@debian.org> wrote:
>On 05/09/2014 12:35, Svante Signell wrote:
>> Well, I've not been asked if I wanted to switch to systemd based boot
>> when upgrading. I think this is a bug in init system choice and should
>> be reported. How to go back to sysvinit?
>
>Please ask on one of the support mailing lists (CC'ed).

We definetely should have a -unstable-user mailing list. -user is
unreadable. I have unsubscribed years ago. And most systemd related
questions are uninteresting and confusing to users of stable who are
the real audience of -user.

Greetings
Marc