Re: systemd-fsck?

On Fri, 09 May 2014 20:30:22 +0200, Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>
wrote:
>Am 09.05.2014 19:56, schrieb Steve Langasek:
>> I don't think systemd integration is in a state today that this is ready to
>> become the default.
>
>What are you missing?

For example, keyscript= in /etc/crypttab. I got systemd just by not
paying attention, and in result an unbootable system since my crypto
setup heavily relies on keyscript=. Thankfully it was only a test VM
that got borked that way before I dared touching production.

Will it be the norm that the binaries replacing well-used shell
scripts on early boot only implement the features that Lennart deemed
useful? That would be a major turn-off, adding to the fact that early
boot will become undebuggable since one will not be able any more to
dump -x'es in shell scripts to see what's going on.

Greetings
Marc