SwiftMailer new upstream release

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the package swiftmailer that is already in debian. Upstream delivered a new release. There's no major changes in debian packaging. I can build the package and lintian did not complain about errors.

I know it's not the right list (preferred m.d.o) but I hope here a developer can help me and upload it for me.

The package :
SwiftMailer
   - licence : MIT
   - version : 5.1.0
   - project url : http://swiftmailer.org/
   The package is maintain on alioth :
   - Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/swift.git
   - Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/swift.git

Thanks in advance for takin attention to my message.

Regards,
Nicolas