Re: automatically maintaining/tracking repackaged upstream tarballs

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:58:40PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Please file bugreports about such details, instead of posting to d-devel
> (or if you must then least in addition to - mentioning the bug number).

Or better yet, provide patches. I did, on IRC, to Adam. A few lines of
patch to improve a manpage a little bit is almost no effort at all (I
did it while waiting for a test run to finish at work), and is a
constructive approach to dealing with the issue.

(See, e.g., http://liw.fi/manpages/ if you haven't written manpages
before.)

--
http://www.cafepress.com/trunktees -- geeky funny T-shirts