Re: Debian default desktop environment

On 2014-04-07 12:00:20 +0200 (+0200), Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Gergely Nagy (2014-04-07 11:10:27)
> > Can we have ratpoison + selected things as default DE for Debian Zurg?
> > Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?
>
> First, create a metapackage, and maintain it.
>
> Then when getting popular, file bugreport against tasksel to have it
> included as alternative to the existing task-*-desktop tasks.

This almost feels like !troll because I happily use "ratpoison +
selected things" as my default DE for Debian. Then again I just skip
tasksel because EBLOAT so I'm not really sure it would help me
personally in the end. ;)
--
{ PGP( 48F9961143495829 ); FINGER( fungi@cthulhu.yuggoth.org );
WWW( http://fungi.yuggoth.org/ ); IRC( fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl );