Re: systemd and Linux are *fundamentally incompatible* -> and I can prove it

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 01:31:44PM -0500, Kevin Toppins wrote:
> Jonathan.... we've been through this before.
>
>  -> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/11/msg00565.html
>
>  -> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/11/msg00604.html

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. This is not quite the same, I
giving considerably more benefit of the doubt back then, and some honest
advice on how to improve your ability to communicate on this list,
advice which you appear to have sadly ignored.

> You think I'm retarded or a troll.

I didn't think you were a troll back in November.

--
Jonathan Dowland