Re: FTPMaster position statement about package contents

On 13525 March 1977, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> If you can answer these questions with a yes or even a maybe - don't
> While I did agree mostly with this. I believe the last sentence should
> be reworded. Because aircrack-ng, crack or rarcrack could 'maybe' harm
> Debian/mirrors or derivatives.
> 'maybe' feels like too broad.

Nope, I disagree.  While you might interpret it this way, the only thing
that will happen is that the maintainer asks FTPMasters (and/or admins)
if its ok to upload/push to a VCS.

--
bye, Joerg
I think there's a world market for about five computers.