RTC login

Hello,

I have been working with WebRTC for some time now and wanted to work on improving the current softphone feature of Debian WebRTC service, rtc.debian.org. In order to do so I need to familiarize myself with the existing features of the service and since it requires a developer login, I am unable to do so. I would like to know if there is some tester login so that I can proceed with the development.
Also I would appreciate any suggestions from the Debian developers regarding the desirable features for the future version of the portal.

Regards,
Chandrika Parimoo