Re: jquery debate with upstrea

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 11.03.2014, 10:34 +0800 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 1:27 AM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > nor mess with tarball repackaging (which I consider ugly, a cludge, and
> > to be avoided if possible)
>
> Recent versions of uscan can automatically repack upstream tarballs to
> remove files, just include a Files-Excluded line in debian/copyright.

ah, that’s news to me and has been on my secret wish list for long (and
wasn’t the case when I last looked)! That solves half of my issues with
this.

It’s not well documented in man uscan, which only tells me how to
disable that feature.

Do you (or anyone) know if it repacks the file consistently? I.e. will
two developers, who both use uscan to get the original tarball for the
same version and with the same File-Excluded get identical results?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner