Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

[Paul Tagliamonte]
> I was going to send a mail about this yesterday. I've decided
> I'm going to start a quest to support this. I settled on
> Build-Indep-Architecture myself.

Sorry for the bikeshedding, but don't we already have ways to express
exactly what we mean?

    Build-Depends-Indep: some-pkg-only-avail-on-i386-and-amd64

...that being I guess the common case where you need to build arch:all
on a specific architecture: because of availability of build tools.

And if there are any cases even more exotic (you need to restrict the
arch but _not_ because of build-dep availability):

    Build-Conflicts-Indep: build-essential [!i386]