Re: Bug #739874 - procps doesn't build on i386

Craig Small <csmall@debian.org> (2014-02-25):
> I got a bug report stating that there is no i386 build for procps.
> First I'm not really sure that's how bug reports work, but anyhow.

#739874 should have been called a failure to build from source (FTBFS),
and could have linked to [1], but anyhow.

 1. https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=procps&suite=sid

> There doesn't seem to be a publically available i386 Debian machine
> that supports building packages. This makes it nearly impossible to
> support that architecture because I need to see what is going wrong.

https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi says barriere is a porter box, and
as an amd64 host, it provides with amd64 and i386 chroots.

Mraw,
KiBi.