Re: Bug #739874 - procps doesn't build on i386

* Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>, 2014-02-24, 23:16:
I got a bug report stating that there is no i386 build for procps.
First I'm not really sure that's how bug reports work, but anyhow.

#739874 should have been called a failure to build from source (FTBFS), and could have linked to [1], but anyhow.

1. https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=procps&suite=sid

Or even better, to the actual build log:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=procps&arch=i386&ver=1%3A3.3.9-3&stamp=1392895618

I just hope you didn't mean to say that only perfect bug reports are welcome these days, and those merely good are somehow frowned upon.

--
Jakub Wilk