Re: Bug #739874 - procps doesn't build on i386

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:16:23 -0500 (EST), Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> #739874 should have been called a failure to build from source (FTBFS),
> and could have linked to [1], but anyhow.
>
>  1. https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=procps&suite=sid

I apologize, Mr. Brulebois, if I did not use correct terminology in my
bug report.  I am neither a DD, nor a DM, just an ordinary Debian user.
I reported the symptoms as observed by an ordinary user.  Besides, I was
able to build the package binaries myself using dpkg-buildpackage on an
i386 machine, once I managed to get the 1:3.3.9-3 source code downloaded
and extracted with dpkg-source.  In other words, on my machine at least,
I did not get a FTBFS error.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :