Re: systemd's journal

Hello,

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 09:17:46AM +0100, Helmut Grohne wrote:
> Heh. Maybe we can turn this into a useful question:
> There is no journalctl on that system. So what do I do now?

The same you do when your log file has those .Z, .gz, .bz2, .lzma, .xz,
.pgp, "your compresion program of the decade" extensions: You install
the missing software and life goes on.

"But those are installed by default!" you might say, for which I'll just
answer: "wait for Jessie: then systemd will be installed by default,
too." ;-)

BYtE
Philipp
--