Re: pulseaudio related problems....

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 12:50 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Well, I'm sorry but I would have probably reacted the same. You were not
> reporting a bug, you were just ranting.

    If you are willing to help, I am willing to cooperate and
    send you configuration and details about my system.

It is perhaps a matter of sensitivity, definitely it does not sound as
"ranting" to me though.

> How about writing a proper bug report without being so hostile?

He was trying to do that, he got neither help nor guidance from the
package's actual maintainer.

Cheers.

--
Alessio Treglia          | www.alessiotreglia.com