Re: Honestly, f__k systemd and f__k lennart, and f__k the fans of them. Where's linus in all of this?

previously on this list Gunnar Wolf contributed:

> > Everyone knows that the systemd crap is armtwisting and trys to
> > pull everyone and everything along with it.
>
> Please provide some numbers on this statement of fact. I believe (and
> will continue to believe) that the strong supporters of sysvinit within
> the development community of debian is a small minority,

That IS twisting things in true pro systemd style. SysV fanboys?, I hate
SysV but like a small init and yes scripted bootup and certain
features like written order of execution in depend lines are way
overstated as musts but I have little issue with it.

> respect and trust those four people - As well as the four others TC
> members.

I haven't had any time yet for looking into the decision process so
this may not be the case but (and considering the subject lines I
noticed on the ctte mailing list along the lines of voting to avoid
systemd) considering the vast implementation difference between all the
systems on the table and systemd. It would seem wrong (again this is
before I've found time in looking at the details of the members
reasoning) to outright consider 4 for systemd against 4 for the others
as a decision in favour of systemd?

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)