Re: Re: FFmpeg vs. libav packaging

  Hi!

> Do you have a good idea how to avoid all the problems of mixing both
> libraries while also creating a sufficient usage of the FFmpeg libraries
> in a way that both libraries can be in testing at the same time, or are
> you just setting a hurdle intended to be impossible to pass for FFmpeg?

  I'm pretty sure Debian already had to deal with multiple situations
like that.  I can't think of the examples off the top of my head, but
what about for example the two sets of Kerberos libraries, krb5 vs.
heimdal?  I think others could point out other examples.  Is the
situation here fundamentally more difficult?

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis