Re: Delegation for the Release Team

Le Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 04:47:46PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :

> I think that it would make more sense if a current member of the release team
> filed that bug on behalf of the release team.

I agree and need to say that I am surprised to read so many emails complaining
for the release team, writtend by developers who are not in the release team.

I think that the discussions on this list would go better if everybody gave
more time to the main parties to react first.  If it is about security,
release, system administration, python, init systems, etc, why not waiting at
least a few hours to see if members of the relevant team have something
original to say ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy