Re: [DEP 8] About "XS-Testsuite: autopkgtest": time to remove "XS-" ?

On Fri, 2014-01-03 at 19:40:54 +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Guillem Jover <guillem@debian.org>, 2014-01-03, 13:13:
> >Given that you (at least) seemed to show opposition to the field
> >(AFAIR), and that you've done an independent implementation of the
> >runner; does 692704 mean that you changed mind?
>
> No, it just means that I gave up.

Oh, ok. :/ Personally I see it has similar drawbacks to the discarded
Build-Options field that some people wanted to use to list support for
build-arch/build-indep targets, the difference here is, that I can see
it also being useful so that autopkgtest implementations don't take over
the debian/tests/control pathname as the sole owners, and alternative
implementations could use that file with different deb822 contents, for
example.

So, I guess I'll just go ahead and add the two line patch needed to
recognize the field for 1.17.6; queued now locally for my next push.

Thanks,
Guillem