Re: [DEP 8] About "XS-Testsuite: autopkgtest": time to remove "XS-" ?

Hi Jakub!

On Fri, 2013-12-27 at 17:35:28 +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-12-27 at 17:41:26 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > the use of autopkgtest as documented in DEP 8 is taking momentum.
> >
> > How about allowing a "Testsuite" field to replace the "XS-Testsuite" field?
>
> Last time this came up here, it didn't look like we got consensus on
> whether the field was needed at all. Do you know how many packages
> are there with autopkgtest support, and how many do not declare the
> field?

Given that you (at least) seemed to show opposition to the field (AFAIR),
and that you've done an independent implementation of the runner; does
692704 mean that you changed mind? If so, I can change dpkg-dev for
1.17.6 to recognize the field.

Thanks,
Guillem