Re: Please remove the libfontconfig NMU from the delayed incoming

Le samedi 23 novembre 2013 à 14:22 -0500, Michael Gilbert a écrit :
> control: affects -1 src:poppler
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 3:56 AM, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > I fully agree with Adrian that your “fix” is absolutely incorrect.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  I've canceled the nmu

No problem, I hope we can fix that quickly.

> > It will temporarily make xpdf work again, and break many other packages
> > that have been built against the newer fontconfig.
>
> Note that poppler also got hit with a similar issue once it was
> rebuilt against fontconfig 2.11 (bug #730112), so the impact is
> slightly larger than xpdf.  Rebuilding poppler against fontconfig with
> pthreads disabled (via my proposed patch) solves that problem as well.

For poppler, you’re probably looking for
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/commit/?id=269b3f3d572a15f1007f8cc84f758b1a293ef8af

and maybe a few previous related commits.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :