Re: Please remove the libfontconfig NMU from the delayed incoming

Hi Michael,

First of all, I apologize for not involving sooner. I did the upload
which was long overdue, but failed to check if there were RC bugs the
following days. I just learned about the issue.

Le vendredi 22 novembre 2013 à 06:48 +0200, Adrian Bunk a écrit :
> as I've already explained, the horrible hack in your NMU would affect
> all packages using libfontconfig even though without a doubt the actual
> bug is in your package (xpdf).

I fully agree with Adrian that your “fix” is absolutely incorrect. It
will temporarily make xpdf work again, and break many other packages
that have been built against the newer fontconfig.

Since the actual bug lies in xpdf, please update xpdf and I’ll add the
relevant Breaks in fontconfig.

Thanks,
--
 .''`.        Josselin Mouette