Re: New ksh/ksh93 package, half the size, ten times the features!!!!

Hi Olga!

On 11/08/2013 09:44 AM, ольга крыжановская wrote:
> Thorsten, thanks for the review, but the package was not intended for
> official review yet. I only send it around, to find a mentor, and then
> weed out the bugs, one by one, and some one else leaked that posting
> to debian-devel, before the work was ready.

I'd highly suggest that you use Debian Mentors (mentors.debian.net)
as a hosting platform for the packages to be tested. This is a very
common practice in Debian for working on packages and also my
preferred way.

Uploading packages to Mentors is very fast and easy, so you don't
lose time messing around with FTP servers and such.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz